Friday 7 November 2014

Crystal Tips

Admit it who remembers Crystal Tips and Alistair , world renowned quality kids program from the 70s . I so wanted her hair at the time




Now this is not leading into a ramble about vintage kids TV , this is leading into a crystal ramble theres a sale tomorrow       https://www.easyliveauction.com/auction_catalogue.cfm?d&auction=17824BFCCD4942DDF907&yad=17834BFCCD4943D5FF07&action=2&rangepage=10&currentpage=1&sort=lotno
 Its my weekend off , this is local and i have no reason at all to buy crystal other than its gorgeous . I may pop along just to laugh at the prices and kill a couple of damp hours away from the kids .




 I really cant think of a single reason why I would be drawn to cherub lights, but i am,





                                            think a nice virulent coloured cherub!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment