Monday 29 December 2014

Baldrick & Blackadder

Today I've had Blackadder & Baldrick maintaining my vehicle, it's been walk away and stuff a hankie    In your mouth funny painful and cringeworthy .
Mr Bah Humbug is never going to have a career in teaching and his youngest is not an easy pupil. He's now on his third year and third course at the local college, I think his tutors can't handle more than a year of him, his catchphrase is . "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing"and he gets slung off each course , he's currently doing vehicle maintainence
They pulled both vehicles nose to nose , then started feeding and watering them, within ten minutes my son said I'd better get out there.
The air was blue , Mr bah Humbug was just nicely getting into full flow with his son in his face , he'd been trying to put my bonnet down by sitting on it and bouncing up and down. Now my car is a total shed , so I don't worry about it. This had degenerated into screaming and sullen teenager so I just put the kettle on and walked away, called Mr Bah Humbug in for a cuppa , and left a sullen teenager putting air in the tyres.
After Mr Bah Humbug had calmed down, he called his Baldrick in for a cuppa , he's yacking to his brother and says , I've an app on me phone tells me all the tyre pressures ......We just look at each other then shoot outside, yep you guessed it he'd clown tyred all of the vehicles and the air is blue once again...
I just keep thinking five more sleeps till he goes home and. I was given a bottle of Glenmorangie for xmas

No comments:

Post a Comment