Thursday 9 April 2020

Plague 16

Forced to actually go to civilisation and shop this morning after a major argument with Mr BH about him not caring in the slightest if i snuff it . Son doesnt drive and im struggling with shingles leg spasming ,  Mr BH wanted to go to Lincoln to get everything he feels is missing from his life , so if i pop off i want killed for a pork pie on my headstone .  In a spirit of compromise instead we went to Heron Frozen Foods in the next little town , ive filled the freezer with various Excel products that seem to be even cheaper than usual ,they didnt have any bacon, pork pies etc so hes still as mardy as his arse , but they did have some linda mcartney sausage rolls so thats me gloating . The online Morrisons order that took a month to get has dwindled from 70 items down to 32 so i await a carrier bag full on Saturday .
Im making progress on the conifer wars , its all a bit have a couple of hours sit and cry with leg pain all night , but im getting there i give it a fortnight to see any real progress , the compost i ordered weeks ago turned up, i think the poor delivery lad had had a bad day , mind you it was a 100l compressed bale hidden in a large cardboard box , delivered it was the same price as it would be if you could source any from a garden center around here .
Didnt spot any caravans this morning but theres a lot of bikers about,  a big queue at the butchers and the coop was down the road and a load of boats have turned up at the moorings down the road

9 comments:

  1. Hope your leg feels better soon Kate. My ruddy leg is driving me crazy at the moment. I think it's the lack of exercise as I have hardly been past the door since the lockdown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its just a total nuisance the pain level is out of all proportion a 2cm spotty patch feels like someone has hacked a limb off ...ridiculous ailment

      Delete
  2. I do hope you get shut of the shingles once and for all. I too have a man who hadn't been out since this started as he is vulnerable and doesnt have a scooby do what it's like!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shingles seems to haunt all our family as they get older

      Delete
  3. My beloved always complains there is nothing to eat, what he means is that there is no junk to eat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the world has ended because there are no pork pies and crisps...lol

      Delete
  4. My hubby is just glad that I bother to feed him . He is more concerned that we might run out of cat food , last time I apparently bought the wrong sort he usually picks it up so how was I supposed to know what the little darlings prefer . Good luck you have more patience than me I would have been digging a hole in the garden for him by now .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think my other half was pretty impressed that i had 6 months worth of pissy cat food stashed away, but after a month i think hed be even more impressed if i had a freezer full of pork pies...lol

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete