Wednesday 26 August 2020

Plague 62

Please visit
(http://dradodalovetemple.com)
(https://youtu.be/B279mkEo_C4)
i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440@gmail.com or WHATSAPP him on +2348112825421.

Dear Dr Adebola thankyou for sharing this review of your online love spell casting service . I feel that in an effort to broaden your appeal maybe you could extend your spelling to more practical matters for those of a certain age .  Maybe the "Yes Dear " spell for those of us stuck with endlessly boring old  males who constantly repeat stories. Possibly a pelvic floor spell for some of us could make life more fun ?  The potato spell could be something to look into ? where they magically pop out of the ground to save digging the ruddy things . The magic decorating spell would have huge appeal . I think youve missed a huge audience with just doing love spells, oh and while your at it can you do anything about the bloody font size problem on new improved Blogger and the inch wide paragraph spacing , because nobody else can...AAARRRGGGHHHH 




















10 comments:

  1. I'll have some of the pelvic floor spell please, lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Can I add the 'make your partner listen' spell? So we don't waste time explaining things then realise an hour later our other halves have paid no attention whatsoever to what we've been saying as they proceed to do exactly the opposite? Also I'd like the 'magic toilet' spell which enables you to conjour up a loo at 10 minutes notice whenever you are out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny, gave me a laugh much needed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's given me a giggle this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll second the request for that "magic toilet" spell!

    ReplyDelete
  6. on the subject of pelvic floor, whenever I am driving and at traffic lights I do my floor exercises! Yes that doctor could surely do a spell to remove my cellulite but so that I can swim with confidence and also I am sure he could help make me look young in my 21/25 year old sons' eyes so that they don't keep referring to pensioners, pensioner food (our dinner), elderly peoples shoes (mine) and going to bed early (me).

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. I'm not a pensioner, have no issues with becoming one either (roll on retirement). Forgot to ask the love doctor if he could stop my son from being besotted with the Klingon

    ReplyDelete
  8. It would be wonderful if the doctor could transform certain grumpy old men into something less negative x

    ReplyDelete