Monday 29 November 2021

Negative November

 This is the bit of the year that i hate when what little freedom i get is drying up , one last Jumble Sale next weekend i may well buy everything just for the sake of something to look at ...lol .. The whole world has gone xmas tat im afraid . Cherie your the only person for whom this is allowed , it is your reason for living ..lol                                                                                                                                                                     Meanwhile the mucking around with my tablets is proving fun although ive managed more than 4 hours of sleep several nights  , i even got an epic 6 hours a couple of times only to wake up to someone shouting me for his morning ablutions then spending the day with him griping that the house was a tip because their were two cups in the sink .AAARRRGGHHH Its back to the winter chores of endless condensation and mould cleaning everyday .  I also keep bursting into tears for weird random reasons , yesterday i ached so much that i burst into tears because i havent had a bath in years , it would be so amazing to just sink into the heat , we have a perfectly usable disabled wet room but heigh ho , i then remembered we couldnt afford to have a bath in the house due to the water meter , plus a bath goes cold very rapidly in a unheated bathroom.  Then i got up this morning and im weepy again because he asked me what i wanted for xmas and all i could think of was somebody to cook for me and just do a days chores which got me ...Bloody silly cow                                                                                                                                           Two weeks and i change my  medication again ...i can see this is going to be a fun xmas 

11 comments:

  1. I've just left a note for you on my blog. You can see the Moon between the 7th and the 27th of February at Lincoln Cathedral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you!! Life is such a bitch sometimes , it can an uphill battle, you are allowed to break down, it releases negativity albeit for a short while x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do wish I could pop round and relieve you for a few hours! I used to swap keys with a friend for an afternoon every other week and she'd go to mine for a bath and a bit of peace and I'd go to hers and have a little clean and have a nag of her teen. Like you, she didn't have a bath but did have aches, and her son needed reminding to help his mum out and be a bit less revolting!
    Nothing wrong with a wee weep, it can be like a pressure release - you might have gone postal without one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound like you're at the end of your tether, after years of being close to it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you're feeling so low. Sendning love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get rid of all your frustrations and talk to us bloggers. We are thinking of you and sending hugs xx Val

    ReplyDelete
  7. We must be twins. Same thing going on here, up and down with emotions. I keep telling myself that nothing lasts for ever.
    Hugs
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you lived a bit closer I'd cook you a lovely Christmas Dinner and tuck you up on the sofa for the afternoon with a box of chocolates and full control of the TV remote. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good golly, but do I feel for you! Of course, you are the better person because I would have told other half where to go hisself. Or, in order to avoid being charged with murder, I would have walked out because I would have had to ... or go to jail for killing him... So you are such an amazing person to live with all that you have and do. I totally respect you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry things are getting to you at the moment-When I get to the end of my tether I rush hurry away elsewhere-it is difficult though-I don't have such serious health problems as you-just bad heads which I was told may be because of stress-Would soaking your feet elsewhere quietly with a blanket and hot water bottle and book help for a while you can tell him you have a nasty problem to deal with and escape x

    ReplyDelete