Wednesday 3 February 2021

Plague 99

 I was wondering where Anonymous was this week , so this week its throw in a bit of plague denial in to the mix.  Sadly thats not something we sponsor its real and its out there . Our useless lying government however just arent helping, how many weeks is it taking to shut our borders properly  10 months and theyre dithering , so what if some second rate celebs and influencers get there botox trapped abroad.  Between that and all the folks popping off to Turkey and Thailand for surgery and dental care , priorities do seem very odd at the moment ,apparently your allowed to travel for medical reasons .

 I did like the idea of a Celebrity Premier Inn near Heathrow where they quarantine all the influencers and second rate celebs , chuck them a few ready meals and film them all . they could be quarantined for months due to there inability to stop rutting with one another . We could watch their extensions rot off while their lips melt, a couple might starve due to lack of a vegan option , as they waste to skeletons their implants would at least survive , in years to come it could become a tourist attraction rather like a Heathrow Pompeii..

Next laugh spotted , the sales of books by the yard have gone through the roof  either rented or bought . There are companies that supply books for film sets etc that are making a mint because people want to look intelligent during their zoom calls . The hours of fun that could be had just planting that one perfect book in the background shot. Why am i thinking of Matt Hancock at this moment ?  The presenter who had a dildo on the shelf behind her , must have teenage kids , in fact this may have sparked off a whole new lockdown pastime instead of elf on the shelf .

10 comments:

  1. There was No plague denial, anyone who can be bothered to read the comments on your previous post will see that.

    Anna












    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your take on things, you would get tons of followers if you made videos. Now you've made me look at the previous post, what did I miss. Oh dear, now I am laughing. That Kirrie is throwing a wobbly again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me chuckle this morning Kate. Stay safe love. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kirrie is a nurse of many years and is a wonderful person. If I had to face what she faces every day I think I would be entitled to a rant at the covidiots out there. You have made me laugh today. Thanks Kate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here here. My son in law is staff on icu he says making the phone calls to relatives is really harrowing. Kirrie thank you for what you are doing I salute you

      Delete
  5. Yes I had to laugh at The Book Barn International selling books 'just for show' Its close to where I love and during normal times, I could spend hours and £ on their cheaper paper backs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a notice from google yesterday to say they are clamping down on anonymous postings , they are insisting that people provide traceable identities

    ReplyDelete
  7. If I had a staged book shelf for Zoom meetings, mine would have the cover of 'No Shitting in the Toilet' by Peter Moore facing front and Games you can play with your Pussy (Ira Alterman) casually on my desk. I see Anonymous took the bait, she has a name - can we nickname her Anonanna? We live close to the airport and I don't like the idea of isolation hotels as people are bound to sneak out and contaminate everyone at Tescos up the road... shutting the borders completely for a time would seem more logical.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must say I'm slightly confused: Are we supporting Kirrie or saying she's a liar and Covid doesn't exist? She certainly doesn't seem to be "throwing a wobbly" as MQ suggested, but pointing out that for NHS and careworkers COVID is a real, and terrible thing, with Covid-deniers abusing them and saying it's all lies. I applaud people like her, working at the sharp end, and cannot understand anyone who says it's not real/ over exaggerated or whatever. Confinement, wearing masks, washing hands and being meticulous about not mixing and hygiene are the ways to avoid this until a vaccine can be developed and rolled out for everyone.

    ReplyDelete