Friday 5 June 2015

Thrifty Saturday

Well me made it through to payday and the bank is still on my back...tough
So yesterday we were really extravagant and went shopping in Grimsby for more food , a trip to the Value For Money cheap out of date shop ..lol ..life is so extravagant they had a kilo of Bisto granules for a £1 , catering bags of sponge mix £1 , 15 packs of Maggi noodles £1 , I should feel terrible guilt for feeding this to my family because its not organic and in date but added to garden veg and cheap mince it will last for months and im realistic , the lottery fairy isnt going to be calling .
Meanwhile I found a 10p bargain , Royal Worcester anyone , Im not sure how the charity shop missed this one , maybe im just to picky but there doesnt seem to be anything much in the charity shops at all , even though im broke I still wander through them...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment