Wednesday 28 August 2024

Spooky Stuff

 Heres a Mumsie post , we are having a few problems Mumsie is collaring everybody who visits her and announcing that she wants to go home , someone seems to have been filling  her with the idea of how much cheaper it will be . Its costing £1700 a week for her care and those who visit her for the odd hour here and there think it would be cheaper at home . Shows how much they know about the cost of decent care , she would require 24/7 attendence , shes still very mobile and can be quite aggresive at times , she has hallicinations really scary screaming stuff , she has no concept of time so theres no sleepy time or feeding time , so the care would need to be very skilled and theres the fact that shes so paranoid that shes constantly accusing her carers of assaulting her and stealing from her .

Now for the spooky stuff daughter went to visit at the weekend and Mumsie was talking to the people she sees around her , whole one sided conversations but then she told my daughter that they were all dead and were waiting for her .  Now i come from a family of spiritualists my great grandmother was a medium and talked to all her three husbands as if they were in the room , my grandmother was a regular attender of the church and i grew up with this as did my mother who hated it and labelled it all a freak show . Now i have seen things all my life and i have a son and grandson who do . Does this mean we all have a mental illness ???? Or is the world of Spirit just a genetic reality for some people ? Gran used to tell me as a kid not to worry because spirit cant harm us and ive done the same with my son and grandson ...Bunch of weirdos arent we..lol

4 comments:

  1. Definitely a genetic reality for some ..probably a lot more than are willing or able to admit it. Judging from my extended family group, could your mother's drinking have been a way to somehow shut it all down for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s a reality for everyone but most folk just don’t go there. Only us weirdos 😉 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2 boys used to see an old man on the corner of the stairs in our house ,parts of which were 500years old. I told them to always greet him politely, so they never had any problem with it .
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I “ see things “ as well, as does my one daughter and so did my mother. My husband just shrugs and accepts it. It’s just the way some of us are.

    ReplyDelete