Tuesday 24 January 2023

Fed Up

 Today i made the effort and toddled into Lincoln to do our first proper shop since before xmas , the horrors of tackling Lidl without the munchkin have left me crippled , just for fun i ended up with the worse British cashier in Lidl , she was a pearler , smug sniggering to her mate sat next to her as she expected me to struggle with cases of items that she insisted must go on the belt , normally you just give them one item from each case . As i was walking away she says to her mate , Serves her right for having a cafe and coming in here !! in my defense i did snigger when the very posh eldeley gentleman who was behind me called her a cunt for slinging his box of eggs down the length of the till .  Oh i havent opened a cafe i just live in the bog end of nowhere and shop every 6 to 8 weeks .

 On the mumsie front despite leaving over 12 messages with different people at The hospital and council in a week we havent had a single reply , we have spoken to social services again . Mumsie has now taken to her bed because she says she has pneumonia , the home informs me there is nothing wrong with her .

On a plus side im spending more time crafting , just for the hell of it because its warm in the bedroom and 2 degrees in the kitchen with the heating on .  Himself is horrified because i told him im giving up on computers once my aged one dies , i wont have any income soon and im sure he wont fund anything for me  

4 comments:

  1. I shop in a couple of shops for dog food for my 4 - As there's quite a lot of heavy tins and often heavy bag for me to struggle with - mostly the cashier is considerate and either reaches their scanner to my trolley or ask me to just pass one - That cashier was rude - how very dare she x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's Lidl but I would have complained about the cashier .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got behind two council workers this week with two packed trollies-think they were shopping for the emergency food packs. I had milk and bread and they didn’t even suggest that I could go before them. I solved the problem by insisting that another till be opened for those of us now stuck behind them! Just a small victory for a pensioner on a cold day. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the slowest cashier today. I acted like a flipping teen and kept rolling my eyes at her, because why not...LOL It's like winning the flipping lottery when you get a good cashier. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete