Sunday 29 September 2013

Day off Sunday

Not a single car boot today , Mr Bah Humbug pointed out im not abiding by the one in one out rule...lol..If only he knew . So instead a day of domestic servitude and a few crafty pursuits , trying to finish my window quilt for the winter. Freezing house, crap oil heating that we cant afford to run , no fireplaces, single glazing. Do I need to say more? Had an idea for the little retro train case , time consuming and fiddly but very low cost because ive pack ratted the stuff i need to do it , so that can go into the WIP pile .  Not listing tonight because a teenager wants to steal the puter , in fact hes tapping his foot as we talk , so I will continue to rabbit on ..lol
I will leave you with a bit more of my rehomed  Victorian Sunday collection .
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment