Thursday 3 October 2013

Motivated Thursday

my day started well at 1am this morning when a four year old wanted his onesy fastening up , i rolled over clicked my back and the poor child is now scarred for life after been attacked by a screaming flailing harpy. Meanwhile  Mr Bah Humbug  continued snoring as i hobbled of into the distance and a night playing inane games on the puter while chucking any painkiller i could find down my throat .
We will get to ebay eventually i just want to ask you take a look at a speech given to the Tory Party by Jack Monroe   http://agirlcalledjack.com/2013/10/03/calling-your-cuts-a-war-is-an-insult-to-my-father-and-to-my-brother-and-the-service-they-gave-this-country-this-is-not-a-war-it-is-a-massacre-conservative-party-address-jack-monroe/#comment-17383

The 6th richest country in the world and theres people out there who cant afford to feed their children. Im blessed in my current life, but the kids and I have been there , they still laugh about pork pie stew ( you could get a carrier bag full of out of date ones for a pound ) any left over veg or packet soup ,half a dozen mini pork pies , into the slow cooker , lasted for 2 or 3 days.  organic no, filling yes

That was the reason I started ebay many moons ago , it funded my divorce..lol a story for another day . Today ive made an effort and gone to the back of the top shelf in search of items .


A Truly filthy fisher price record player , works perfectly just needs a really good clean , im told this is in this months Mollie Makes  , do tell me if it is I can put the price up...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment