Tuesday 18 March 2014

Recipe for Ebay

I think ive wasted most of the afternoon reading the recipes , in this tatty recipe file . It looks like one womens collection of clippings receipts and scribbled notes





  
. Its been lurking for a few months and it had to go into http://stores.ebay.co.uk/katiesrecycle. I have a bad cookery book habit and i really dont need more
I remember my mother had the same book with recipes tucked into it , ancient aunties offerings and at least half a dozen different Lincolnshire Plum Loaf recipes it was always cake recipes , none of my lot really eat cake so im parting with this book full . Its signed inside Mrs Freeman Grimsby and the recipes date from the 50s to the 70s . I love the Pyrex souffle dish label stuck inside, theres even a letter about applying to spillers for free cake decorations.
Linking to the HOST

No comments:

Post a Comment