Tuesday 10 October 2023

Catch Up

Ive finally caught up on life, ive been out doing a bit of fruit tree pruning this afternoon in his absence, i havent the time or patience to tackle big jobs when hes home . He will insist i have to get out the proper ladders the correct safety gear etc etc and dont forget the training session on the job ive done a thousand times before from a bloke whos never had any interest in gardening ...lol  So ive been standing on the wheelie bin with my chainsaw and my second best glasses on and thats job done . 

In the real world we still await any news from the Court of Protection regarding mothers care home fees , at £1500 a week they are mounting up rapidly and they never stop hounding us. We can do nothing only wait . My daughter says shes owed over £1000 just for the gardener, plus despite the bungalow being empty the council wont accept that it is , so full council tax is due until we get the legal guardianship passed . Mother meanwhile is still psychotic , knows no one and terrorises the staff and other patients. I wonder if everybody else is rich they deal with ? I will just continue crocheting endless tedious xmas decorations , subtle hint daughter turned up with a load more wool and to collect batch one. gives me something to do of an evening while we all watch the world implode and burn , none of them are right its just endless poor people being used in the power games of the rich .      

2 comments:

  1. I don't comment often but I look forward to your posts no matter what you are dealing with you always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just find every day ridiculess and wander through life bemused

      Delete