Saturday 19 September 2015

Jumble Sale Season

I love this time of year before the Xmas Fairs start it is Jumble Sale Season , had a trip out to Minting , a pretty little speck on the map with a very civilized Jumble Sale this afternoon , managed to fit out most of my winter wardrobe needs for a £1 the bag full , fat bird items are quite hard to find , we tend to wear clothes till they fall to bits due to the price , even a still tagged pair of pyjama bottoms . And for Mr Bah humbug a Ben sherman that he couldnt fit his space hopper belly into ...ho hum


Of course some flowery fabric bits crept in to the bag , along with a proper vintage pinny , in big bird size , something ive never found before , so thats a keeper .


 Next week is Jumble sale Heaven .
 10am Birchwood Scout Hut Cats in Crisis
  11am Nettleham Scout Hut
 The secret Jumble Sale , Washingborough Village Hall Bowls Club 1.30 pm.
Village wide yard sale at Eagle

I may have to sell a kidney and  travel between dimensions to attend them all , plus im not going to work no matter what they offer me . I think I have a problem , theres very few items on this years wish list that i havent found so far , just a decent microwave ,a new to me sofa and a stair carpet...lol dont think i will get any of those from the jumble

No comments:

Post a Comment